Need part #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need part #

Need the modern part number for the front wheel seals on my 1950 C cab 1/2 ton please.

Are you desperate to get your Car back on the Road TOMORROW, or just don't like supporting the Studebaker Vendors that will help you when you need a "Dealer only" Part in the future, but may not be there for you without our support?

You do know that, if someone gives you the Chicago Rawhide or National part number, your local flaps will have to order it, which may not be as fast as you think.

http://studebakervendors.com
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It is only a set of wheel seals and yes, I need my truck on the road for the parade season and can't afford to do the brakes over again.

Comment

Boy Jim ,you really did it good this time shame on you !
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          Are you desperate to get your Car back on the Road TOMORROW, or just don't like supporting the Studebaker Vendors that will help you when you need a "Dealer only" Part in the future, but may not be there for you without our support?

You do know that, if someone gives you the Chicago Rawhide or National part number, your local flaps will have to order it, which may not be as fast as you think.

http://studebakervendors.com
          Are you serious? I am expected to purchase a 40 year old rubber seal? Getting a little touchy aren't we?

Comment

I checked the other day and couldn't find the front seals. The rears yes, but nothing for the fronts. NAPA is usually good for this stuff, but they didn't have it. And I agree, this is something I'd look for locally.
            Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
            X