Steering wheel needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering wheel needed

I need a 56 Commander 3 spoke steering wheel in good driver condition for my Parlane wagon. Any leads on one.Mine is so bad I can hardly drive the car

Repair it. Fill in the cracks and sand it down. They still have new ones in Canada.

Comment

or check this out if you haven't: http://www.shrockbrothers.com/steering_wheels.html
      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Eastwood makes a nice repair kit.
        Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

A "Parlane" wagon? You sure you're not talking about a Mercury? They had a Park Lane station wagon.

Didn't I offer you a '55 wheel at your last plea? It would fit, funtion, not look too bad and you can paint it any color you want. It's now blue and white, has just a few cracks and shows no signs of crumbling.
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I mentioned that I had one in your other thread asking for one. You may send me an email if you wish.
            RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
            4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
            5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Can you send a pic.Mine is unrepairable due to crumbled areas.My car is a Parklane Commander 2 door wagon
              Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
              A "Parlane" wagon? You sure you're not talking about a Mercury? They had a Park Lane station wagon.

Didn't I offer you a '55 wheel at your last plea? It would fit, funtion, not look too bad and you can paint it any color you want. It's now blue and white, has just a few cracks and shows no signs of crumbling.

Comment

It is unrepairable due to crumbling and about a 2 inch section missing

Comment

Where in Canada can I find one

Comment

Parkview...... unless you've discovered a prototype!
                    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

OOPS! Yes its a Parkview

Comment

Working...
                      X