Congrats Joe Parsons: '58 GH in Antique Automobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Joe Parsons: '58 GH in Antique Automobile

Congratulations to Joe Parsons for the wonderful, full-color spread and report of his 1958 Golden Hawk in the new, May/June 2013 Antique Automobile, Official Publication of The Antique Automobile Club of America:

Here's the first of four full-color pages devoted to Joe's Hawk:

We know Joe to be the Curator of the SDC 1958 Golden Hawk Register, and this article states that fewer than 100 1958 Golden Hawks are accounted for. Whew! Again, Joe; congrats. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Congratulations
    sigpic

Comment

Wow beautiful car! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats; nice car, nice color!!!!!
        1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Congratulations on the article and great car.
          I used Joe's car for the 1958 Golden Hawk on The Hawk Poster I had printed last year.

Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

What a month for Joe and his gorgeous Hawk. A second in class at the Pinehurst Concours d'Ellegance and now featured in Antique Automobile. Congratulations Joe!
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Gorgeous car Joe. Congratulations! Mike
              Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
              Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Fine as wine

Car was restored impeccably by Chuck Baranosky. Coraopolis Pa. Near Pittsburgh. cheers jimmijim
                Originally posted by Silverplate View Post
                Gorgeous car Joe. Congratulations! Mike
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Studebaker 'Hit it out of the park' with this 1958 color combo!!! Congrats Joe!

Comment

Working...
                  X