Studebakers at the Gold Rush Car Show in Oroville, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebakers at the Gold Rush Car Show in Oroville, CA

I counted 9 Studebakers including mine at this show. There were close to 1000 cars there so, we had 1 percent representation. Nice to be members of the 1 Percent!

Very nice original 48 Starlight. Notice his licence plate "FRONT ND"

Dick Grove's Avanti

Very nice '60 Hawk. It had a 4 speed.

I'm noticing a trend here, second 2R Gasser I have seen in two weeks.

Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
    I counted 9 Studebakers including mine at this show. There were close to 1000 cars there so, we had 1 percent representation. Nice to be members of the 1 Percent!

Very nice original 48 Starlight. Notice his licence plate "FRONT ND"
    That's a great way to look at it Pat. We did 5% in Dixon with 3 cars out of 60. I love the license plate. Was that just a display plate for the front or was it a real plate that is the same in the back? Either way works. It probably goes over the head of most people but Studebaker folks immediatly recognize the "same coming or going" reference. I love it.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Nice cars but a pic of STU COOL should have been included. Some cars just can't be posted too much.
      Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
      jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Jon, The plate is the real deal and on front and back. Tim, I figure the forum can see the STU COOL picture in my sig. ;-)
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
        X