Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this morning: Stolen 50 stude truck

What do you think: http://redding.craigslist.org/cto/3797138691.html

Roy. Hope you find your truck. Don't you wish you could put these scum 6' under.

Comment

If someone makes payments, it's always best to hold the truck/car until the final payment. Someone tried this on me when I was selling an almost new Triumph motorcycle in 1973. When I told him payments were OK, but I would hold the bike until after the final payment, he got angry. How stupid did he think I was?
      RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
      4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
      5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Why would anyone "sell" a vehicle without first getting paid? If you are willing to let an unknown person drive off with your vehicle without receiving payment you probably will not receive much sympathy.

Comment

Uh...This was not Roy's truck, or transaction. Roy SAW this ad on craigslist. The owner's name is Bob.
          KURTRUK
          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

I too have trouble understanding why anybody would sell a vehicle (or house, or even a horse) to somebody who did not have the money to buy it.
            If buyer A does not have the money, there is a buyer B or C.
            And if buyer A is so low in funds that no bank would loan him the full amount on a credit card, or in another form, what makes the seller think that he is a great candidate to pay the seller?

This isn't a stolen car at all. He gave the car to the deadbeat with his eyes wide open (and his brain shut off).

Comment

Working...
            X