1959 Lark passenger door for wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 Lark passenger door for wagon

Hello. have a used passenger side door for a 2 door wagon that will fit years from 59-62. The part number is #1320602. Pretty darn nice shape has been sandblasted and a few repairs are needed not too bad.
    I live in Vancouver BC Canada and you can have it for $10 plus the cost of shipping it to you.
    Regards,
    Mark

I think this fits Champ trucks too. I know it fits back to '57 2dr wagons.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

No, Champ trucks used the door from the 4 door sedan. 59 wagons were all 2 doors since the 4 door wagon didn't arrive until 1960.
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

OK, I can never remember, which is why I said "I think". I know I'm right about fitting back to '57 wagons tho. My old N&A catalog calls out the same part number for '57 thru'62.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Mark, see your PM in the "Private Messages" found at the top of this page.
          Rich.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Bob,I want to say there is a tiny little twist to this.I beleive "62" only,does not have a body line on the upper rear corner of the front door,prior to that have the body line.
            Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
            OK, I can never remember, which is why I said "I think". I know I'm right about fitting back to '57 wagons tho. My old N&A catalog calls out the same part number for '57 thru'62.
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Well Joe, I fell back on the old N&A catalog and double-checked it against the Stude catalog. 1320602 is specified for all 2-door wagons from '57 thru '62.

Comment

Hey you know what Bob,now dwelling on it maybe I should say that about the 4 door?anyways I came accross this years ago,you can see where they fudged the upper back corner on a 62.
                Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Supposedly the 1962 two door wagons were a special run using '1961' bodyshells with the newer front clip for a US gov't fleet order...............
                  --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
                  X