No announcement yet.

South Bend coming and going (pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend coming and going (pictures)

Well today we finished our 5200 mile round trip from California to South Bend and then on to Dayton Ohio and home by way of Denver, sold some parts and delivered more even the 57 golden hawk, saw a lot of forum members and talked to a lot of people, here are some pictures of us coming and going.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Quite a load!!! Glad you're back and intact......who is the lucky owner of the wagon?

Regards,
    John Brayton

Comment

The wagon belongs to a guy in Ohio and is going to have body work done by my body man here in San Leandro he is good people send him cars from all over, just happened that this time I was there and able to bring it back, it helped pay the way back.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Glad you made it back safe and sound, Bob. Thanks for the tee shirt
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Thanks Dave glad to see and talk with you again, hope your trip home went well? mine went like clock work no flats or trailer problems, total miles driven for a week end swap meet was 5200 miles it might be the last as what I figured would sell didn't and so they will be put in storage until later in the future when people come a calling and the price will be higher and no free delivery, did sell some items and hope the people that bought enjoy what they got along with a free CandB "T" shirt.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

I for one will enjoy.
            Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
            1961 Hawk 4-speed
            1967 Avanti
            1961 Lark 2 door
            1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Glad to hear that you and Bill made it back safely. Sorry I didnt get your phone message before I left South Bend, next time I will give you my cell # ahead of time.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

It was great to meet you, I think the meets are impacted by ebay and craigslist to a large extent. I know hauling a load up wasn't what I expected (in terms of sales). It is still worth it as a buyer, as not all vendors sell online, and bargains still abound at the meets.
                Bez Auto Alchemy
                573-318-8948
                http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X