Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Most Forums have classified ads, why does this one not that section?? Makes it so much easier to find cars or parts you are looking for, as well it keeps the enthusiasts buying, trading, or upgrading?
    curious about this??

Search for the Studebaker Swap page. It's not a part of this site, but it's what everyone uses.

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Actually, there is a classified ad section on the SDC web site, if not on the forum, per say.

As is explained in the introduction to the classified section, online ads are not posted until 20 days after Turning Wheels magazine is mailed. This allows SDC dues paying members a chance to respond to ads before non-member Internet lurkers.

However, classifieds must be submitted through Turning Wheels channels.

Aside from that, anybody can post items they are looking for, or have for sale, within reason, through the General Studebaker Specific Discussion Forum.
      Last edited by Studedude; 05-08-2013, 07:04 PM.
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

Alex,
        This forum is just one page on the Studebaker Drivers Club web offering and, the Studebaker Drivers Club web site is one small aspect of the largest world-wide collector car club devoted to a single marque.
        You can inform us of your needs or offer what you have here within reason but, if you want the best return for your needs, you need to become a member of the SDC. It is the membership of SDC that pays for the maintenance of all on-line resources here.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thanks for the information. I was a TW member since 1990-2010.

Comment

Working...
          X