This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do it ?

How do you sell on EBAY ? I have a couple of non-Studebaker parts that I want to part with . Most of all , how do I make sure that I get paid ? What's best ? Thanx guys ........Canadoug

Well, first off being in Iceland will be a bit of a prob. as most people would have to need a part pretty bad to pay to get it from there! I would put a shipping calculator on it, by clicking on same on the ad as you create it, it's FREE. That way they know what to expect. Getting paid is easyest if you register with Pay-Pal. If you do not want to pay for that, just make sure the check is in the bank and ask how long it takes to clear, then mail the parts. The seller takes no risk at all, it's the buyer who is trusting you to send it. After you get a good "rep" (higher # of satisfied customers (good feedback) people will trust you more. One way to do that is BUY things, and pay promptly.

quote:Originally posted by Canadoug

How do you sell on EBAY ? I have a couple of non-Studebaker parts that I want to part with . Most of all , how do I make sure that I get paid ? What's best ? Thanx guys ........Canadoug
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Well, first off being in Iceland will be a bit of a prob. as most people would have to need a part pretty bad to pay to get it from there! I would put a shipping calculator on it, by clicking on same on the ad as you create it, it's FREE. That way they know what to expect. Getting paid is easyest if you register with Pay-Pal. If you do not want to pay for that, just make sure the check is in the bank and ask how long it takes to clear, then mail the parts. The seller takes no risk at all, it's the buyer who is trusting you to send it. After you get a good "rep" (higher # of satisfied customers (good feedback) people will trust you more. One way to do that is BUY things, and pay promptly.

quote:Originally posted by Canadoug

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
      X