Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

64 Maine fiberglass Molly-Hawk, Sold a 37 CPX Stude Truck here lost contact with the owner in NC,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Maine fiberglass Molly-Hawk, Sold a 37 CPX Stude Truck here lost contact with the owner in NC,

Hi My name is Fred Ashmore, Several years ago I sold a Coupe Express to a man by the last name of Clarke?? in North Carolina. I was wondering the progress or if anyone could update me to its current state. The truck was bought from Maine, any info, would be great.. I want to say his name is James Clarke???

Recently I considered buying the the GT Molly-Hawk from Maine with the Fiberglass panels. I am seriously considering it and planned on an R3 styled motor (eventually) to run the nostalgia drags around the country. I know the car wasnt recieved well by many here but I have the potential means to give the Molly Hawk new life where it belongs. I always wanted a cool Studebaker that was fast, (Plain Brown Wrapper) and thought this would be a perfect candidate. Unfortunately the exhausting task of disproving this car by most has actually breathed some potential life into a fast fun project. I have been in contact with Radrodz via Email and have yet to go look at the car until I could verify most if not all the info, I've found here. Everyone including myself want the Holy grail of car finds and have chased many to no end, However this car if it finds its way to my home will be resurrected back to the Heritage inwhich Tom intended when he built it and if nothing else..... Will be a freeking blast to drive. I have sold several Studes in my time (37) and if I wind up with the car I will do a better job keeping in touch with you guys... Molly-Hawk... What a deserving name LOL...

Here is my contact info, If anyone Knows the owner or the whereabouts of my old CPX Thank you
    207-664-8699
    fajr22@yahoo.com
    Last edited by fajr22; 05-06-2013, 03:42 PM. Reason: misspellings

Jimmy Clark bought it and lives in Jacksonville, NC.
    He has it on the road and drives it every day to work.
    It's about 75% finished and he has done very nice work, and is very particular about it.

Here's a ride along video from May of 2011...

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

That made my night!! I will have to show my dad the video in the morning... We currently are working on his Henry J

Comment

Working...
      X