Building 84 tour on WNDU TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building 84 tour on WNDU TV

Nice little stories on WNDU and Fox 28 on the tour today. Owner of building wants to give part of building to Studebaker fans to work on their cars and display memorabilia. He is also planning on getting a Studebaker pick up and is trying to get the old factory whistle on the roof working by next Tuesday. Great day and thanks to all.

Our community has collectively groaned as we watched the historic birthplace(s) fall to the wrecking ball - one by one. Thank god this bit of the old magic will see new life. It really is refreshing to hear and see this comeback of Bldg. 84. Thanks for sharing it with us, tjanowia.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I suppose he will have to fight the city because of the "noise pollution" of the whistle.
      I caught part of the "tour" on the news last night. The swap meet is now history for another year.
      See ya all then!

Comment

Here's a link.
        Chris Dresbach

Comment

It certainly is nice to hear such positive news concerning this building. Bravo.
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Thank you Tim and Chris for orchestrating the tour. I'll upload some photos tomorrow from the tour.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Geez, my buddy Joe Kastellac is seen pretty prominently in that video!
              Bill Pressler
              Kent, OH
              (formerly Greenville, PA)
              Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
              Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
              1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
              1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
              All are in Australia now

Comment

Working...
              X