Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia Drags in Perth

Hello

Here is some footage of a friends car at the Nostalgia drags In Perth, Western Australia.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Enjoy
    pb

What engine-size has he got? If he's running a original non-bored or stroked 289 against a Dodge Charger... I can't remember a smallblock Charger in Sweden but then a Studebaker is lighter & that might even-out the class?

Comment

Originally posted by Nox View Post
      What engine-size has he got? If he's running a original non-bored or stroked 289 against a Dodge Charger... I can't remember a smallblock Charger in Sweden but then a Studebaker is lighter & that might even-out the class?
      Nox
      I can't remember the size of the engine but I'm sure it was around the 300 mark
      The engine is modified and has a Novi supercharger attached.
      pb

Comment

love the stance of that Stude, makes me want a late model, rhd and all. thanks for posting. junior
        sigpic
        1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox View Post
          I had a 71 Dodge Charger with a 318 V-8 and two barrel carburetor, so you can't tell. Chargers were also available with 340 and 360 small block engines. BTW The 318 was surprisingly peppy in that big car.
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

I've seen small-block Chargers for sale in Holland & it probably has to do with that cost of insurance & tax & such but in Sweden I can't remember any, if you were going for a Charger, just the look of it scared any Mustang & only kept the Shelby 500's nearby at the time.
            But I reckon it's just different country's... In Belgium I've seen loads of BIG cars with straight sixes under the hoods!
            Imagen all the weight & no guts at all...

Comment

Working...
            X