Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now this is real Eye candy!!!!!! speed equipment .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is real Eye candy!!!!!! speed equipment .

In an earlier post I made mention that one of our old racing members here in California has some speed items he was going to sell and if people are interested I would bring them to SB meet, he didn't bring me every thing just a few nice items for people to drool over and I believe price right.

here are 4 aluminum in take manifolds, he also has some 2X2 stud-V originals along with a coupe 2X2 Y-an spelling is a little off on this but you get the picture. so first one here is a 3X2 Smoljon, ...$500.00

next is a early 4-2 Edelbrock for a Cad. $400.00

3rd is a single 4 Offenhauser for the early Studebaker note no end holes.$250.00

4th is a single 4 also an Offenhauser with end holes drilled he painted it yellow to match his engine at one time way back in the 60's $250.00

he also has a complete Dick Datson conversion to R-3 standards this a kit that Dick offered many years ago and it comes with 3X2 aluminum cad intake, all head work done and any one interested in it I will give you owners name and number and he can tell you his self.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

The price on the Cad Edelbrock 694 4x2 intake is way below what they have been bringing.
    Check out the H.A.M.B. classifieds, ...and the one that is presently on e-Bay.

I own a 390 Cad and am painfully aware of how high the prices of desireable early Cad speed equipment have risen.

Comment

Id be interested in the early offy. I could pay now and pick up in SB.
      sigpic
      '89 Ford Festiva
      '90 Ford F250 4x4
      '18 Kia Soul
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Hi Bob I would love that Offy 4 barrel unpainted. And it would only have to go to Citrus Heights.

Comment

Steve as expected I am getting a lot of inquires about these and it is first come first served with payment through pay-pal but call me asap if you want...Bob 510-266-2522
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

The un- painted offy has been sold, but the other one is still here, all items are first come first served pay-pal requested by using my email address candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

I just got off work (12hrs) and checked my PMs. I was going to send funds. Glad I checked here. I left for work at 8:30a. Your PM came through at 9:49a. Oh well. I got your Ph number now. Next time I'll wake you up. [grin]
              sigpic
              '89 Ford Festiva
              '90 Ford F250 4x4
              '18 Kia Soul
              '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
              '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Comment

Dan, no the manifold has not been fitted and is sold, also one of the Stu V manifolds has been sold and now the owner might not sell the other one, not just yet any way, because they sold so fast here on the forum he thinks we sold them to cheap, he set the price and I figured they would go and the price was fair. only the 3x2 Smoljon is left at this time.
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Wonder how many will reappear on either Ebay or at swap meets for more $?
                    Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                    1961 Hawk 4-speed
                    1967 Avanti
                    1961 Lark 2 door
                    1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Lets hope the 4x2 doesn't show up for $1000+

Comment

What ever happens , happens.
                        Candbstudebakers