South Bend trip , can bring these if interested NOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend trip , can bring these if interested NOS

getting ready for the trip and pulled out something someone might be interested in first a pair of nos black and white front door panels for either the 56 or 57 2 door sedan .

and a set of rear door panels for the 61-62 4 door car I think in green both sets are rather nice for the age.

one little spot on this one but not bad.

this is the material and design.

also a brown dash pad for a 64-66 car nos but has a little problem near the instrument surround area, might be easy fix might not.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

That first pic is a set for a '56. The arm rests give them away...

StudeDave '57
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

'56 was the only year that the arm rest was an integral part of the door panels.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I am interested in the 56 door panels if they fit my station wagon. The station wagon door panels are about 42 inches long.

I left a message on your cell phone voice mail.

regards
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

I am quite sure that the station wagons used the 4 door doorpanels.
          R.Kapteyn

Comment

FYI, the green door panels are for a '63 Lark with the Custom trim level..I would guess that they may fit later years as well.
            Eric DeRosa

\'63 R2 Lark
            \'60 Lark Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by 2R2 View Post
              FYI, the green door panels are for a '63 Lark with the Custom trim level..I would guess that they may fit later years as well.
              I say earlier because of the texture of the material, but might be wrong.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                I say earlier because of the texture of the material, but might be wrong.
                Door panels '62 and earlier don't wrap over the door lock like these Bob.
                Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

Your right , I didn't notice that right off but they are nice if some one needs them, thanks.
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Originally posted by rkapteyn View Post
                    R.Kapteyn
                    The overall shape of the door panel was the same, but the arm rest were located in different spots. I believe the 4 door had the rests on the bottom holes - wagons were the top holes. (someone will correct if I am backwards)

Comment

Originally posted by rkapteyn View Post
                      R.Kapteyn
                      That is so. These were marked on the back 56G-W4, so they were made for a 56 Champion 4 door. Since the 56 Champions and Commanders used the same black and white upholstery, these panels will fit my 56B-D4 perfectly. Since I have already done the seats and have a new headliner in the box, these door panels will almost complete the interior. Now all I need is carpeting. The car came with rubber mats, but carpeting is much less rust prone.
                      RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                      4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                      5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Working...
                      X