No announcement yet.

Need a part, can anyone help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch / Torque Converter: Need a part, can anyone help.

I've messed with the clutch on my '56 Power Hawk since I've owned the car. I just put a large amount of time and money into the car and I am anxious to drive it. Turns out that the clutch linkage is the wrong set of parts for this application. I needfrom page 47 of the late model chassis manual)

1) 0206-29 (#531992) operating rod, oper. shaft to release lever ; or equivalent
    2) 0206-35 (#1541533) swivel, oper. shaft
    3) 0206-38 (#192057) spring washer

I called S.I. today, but it would be doubtful that they have it. They are checking. A good used working adjustment rod and swivel will do fine. I will pay for the parts and quick shipment.

I appreciate anything someone can do.

Thanks

KM

How the @)&!?> did that face get in my text?

Originally posted by kelmbaker View Post
    I've messed with the clutch on my '56 Power Hawk since I've owned the car. I just put a large amount of time and money into the car and I am anxious to drive it. Turns out that the clutch linkage is the wrong set of parts for this application. I needfrom page 47 of the late model chassis manual)

1) 0206-29 (#531992) operating rod, oper. shaft to release lever ; or equivalent
    2) 0206-35 (#1541533) swivel, oper. shaft
    3) 0206-38 (#192057) spring washer

I called S.I. today, but it would be doubtful that they have it. They are checking. A good used working adjustment rod and swivel will do fine. I will pay for the parts and quick shipment.

I appreciate anything someone can do.

Thanks

KM

Comment

Hello there,

Have a look here: http://www.studebakerparts.com/

Just type your part number into the search box in the upper right corner.

or here http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb....ort~1~cadffdea
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X