1920 Studebaker 7 pass. E6 Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1920 Studebaker 7 pass. E6 Available

I was looking in the Minneapolis CL and saw a posting for a 1920 Studebaker 7 pass E 6 with 23,000 miles on it. I have seen the car twice, in the early 90s and at the 94 meet in Bloomington. It is a very nice car. Unfortunately there are no pics but the owner says they are available. The owner is fairly representing the car as I saw it in the 90s. It had about the same mileage on it then. (Richard Quinn, if you have not seen the posting, take a look and spread the word.) If Gary Olson is around Fargo at this time of the year he could look at the car.
    B. Millette

I had a car buddy tip me last Friday that there's a 29 Stude sedan for sale here locally. Said it looked complete and unmodified - sitting on a trailer with a "For Sale" sign on it. I've been meaning to go take a look.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I had a car buddy tip me last Friday that there's a 29 Stude sedan for sale here locally. Said it looked complete and unmodified - sitting on a trailer with a "For Sale" sign on it. I've been meaning to go take a look.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Here is a picture of the Big Six sent to me by Richard
        Quinn. The car is still on the MN CL.

It is a very nice car.
        B. Millette

Comment

Here is a picture of the Big Six sent to me by Richard
          Quinn. The car is still on the MN CL.

It is a very nice car.
          B. Millette

Comment

I remember a really nice car that looked a lot like the one in Brian's photo, that used to make the rounds at a lot of Mid West Zone meets back in the mid to late 1970's. Seems like it was trailered in, but then driven around the lot.

Comment

I remember a really nice car that looked a lot like the one in Brian's photo, that used to make the rounds at a lot of Mid West Zone meets back in the mid to late 1970's. Seems like it was trailered in, but then driven around the lot.

Comment

Never let a hot rodder see thoses types of pictures. We get all kinds of impure thoughts [][}][B)].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1903.98)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Never let a hot rodder see thoses types of pictures. We get all kinds of impure thoughts [][}][B)].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1903.98)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                  1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
                  X