Cowl weatherstrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowl weatherstrip

I have a 1926 Stude 2 door sedan, I'm looking for the rubber to seal the front cowl vent. Does anyone know where this can be purchased? I purchased some material from Mac's thinking their's might work, would not fit.

Also looking for the rear window rubber seal, I purchased this from Mac's, but I can not get it to fit the radius corners. The rubber wants to pucker out on the inside and outside of the glass. Maybe there is a trick to getting it to lay flat, I did put a small amount of heat on the rubber. Did not work. Anyone have any idea's?

you may also want to start a thread for pre-war Studebakers here: http://forums.aaca.org/f126/
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

rubber products

Originally posted by dakotastude View Post
      I have a 1926 Stude 2 door sedan, I'm looking for the rubber to seal the front cowl vent. Does anyone know where this can be purchased? I purchased some material from Mac's thinking their's might work, would not fit.

Also looking for the rear window rubber seal, I purchased this from Mac's, but I can not get it to fit the radius corners. The rubber wants to pucker out on the inside and outside of the glass. Maybe there is a trick to getting it to lay flat, I did put a small amount of heat on the rubber. Did not work. Anyone have any idea's?
      Try Steele Rubber products Dave British Columbia

Comment

Working...
      X