Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you think you have a parking problem????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you think you have a parking problem????

Today nibbs 53, my son in-law, and myself went to San Francisco to look at and take a lot of pictures of some cars a friend wants to sell as he can no longer drive them, he uses a handicap scooter to get around during the day he has 14 cars all parked in the most costly parking garage in the San Francisco area, the monthly bill is more than most pay for a house payment so it is time to cut back, all the cars have been restored and all are very nice, but each and every one has something of his own special touch done to it, things like extra emblems, R series badges when the car might not be one, interiors are all nice but not done in original all have custom wheels, just something he liked having, these pictures are taken in the garage so a little dark but you can still see the line up of the 6 the other 8 might be sold later but until then he unsure on what ones, take a look at these and if any one is interested let me know and I will post more pictures. don't expect me to post all the pictures here on the forum for all the cars at one time, The red 63 GT is R-2 car with power shift but not an original, most of the mechanical work done at Studebaker's West shop but not all, the green 63 cruiser was an original R-1 car but engine went bad and he changed it out , it has working air, and power steering and power dick brakes, with TT and rebuilt transmission. and all his cars have 4 bld. carb set up. there was some floor work done but all work was done with classic panels and done in a body shop. the vin # on this one is 63V 27278 someone can check it out and lets see if it was an original R series car, if so some one can get it at a good price, there are a few dents in the roof and on the hood. ...Take a look.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

I'd love to own any of those Hawks but they don't exactly look like cars in my price range It's a really great collection though I hope they find good homes.

Comment

That wagon really bangs on my sweet tooth! Its a v-8 4 bbl ?
      Does he have prices on any of them?

Dean.

Comment

What's the deal with the blue 64
        John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Comment

If I could afford it, I would love to own a '63 Cruiser again but, YES! The wagon is P.H.A.T.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Out of them all, the 63 Cruiser is most appealing to me.

Comment

I can see one thing in common to all except maybe the '59-'61 Hawk or Silver Hawk with the '55 Speedster Fender Ornaments, they ALL have Custom WHEELS!
              Apparently this guy really liked them even on a Family Sedan type.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Hey Bob, I'm kinda looking for a '63 Wagonair, What's he want for it?

Comment

That's a great collection there. To bad he has to part with them. Hope they all find a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by dean pearson View Post
                    That wagon really bangs on my sweet tooth! Its a v-8 4 bbl ?
                    Does he have prices on any of them?

Dean.
                    all his cars are V-8 with 4 bld. carb, and yes he has a price for all of them, and the price on the wagon is $15,000.00 working air,power steering, power disk brakes,TT rear end 331,rebuilt trans , reclining seats,rebuilt engine 30 over 289, standard rear window.

here are a few pictures of the car
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

Originally posted by 289stude View Post
                      What's the deal with the blue 64
                      John the Daytona is a sweet car, the engine has been replaced with a truck engine not sure if 259 or 289 but here is the number on it E10793 maybe someone can match it to size. power steering with none power dick brakes,auto on column, rebuilt tranny with 1st gear start, 4 bld carb off the car right now being rebuilt, runs real good, standard rear end. $15000.00

Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

Originally posted by brian6373 View Post
                        Hey Bob, I'm kinda looking for a '63 Wagonair, What's he want for it?
                        Brian $15,000.00 see other post one sweet car, he is upside down on all the cars with the amount of money he has in anyone of them.
                        Candbstudebakers
                        Castro Valley,
                        California

Comment

I seen all of these Studebakers last year and would make room for any of them in my garage!
                          Dave Pink
                          Victoria, Australia

1916 SF Roadster
                          1925 ER Tourer
                          1925 Panel Delivery
                          1953 Champion Sedan
                          1957 Golden Hawk
                          1971 Avanti II

Studebaker Car Club Of Australia Website
                          http://www.studebakercarclub.net

Comment

[QUOTE=davepink53;735255]I seen all of these Studebakers last year and would make room for any of them in my garage![/QUOTE

Dave did Bill also show you the ones in the other garage? the 51 commander starlite coupe, 53 C cab truck, 55 president, 57 golden hawk, 63 Avanti, 63 convert, 56 golden hawk. if not I have pictures of them also.
                            Candbstudebakers
                            Castro Valley,
                            California

Comment

[QUOTE=candbstudebakers;735284]
                              Originally posted by davepink53 View Post
                              I seen all of these Studebakers last year and would make room for any of them in my garage![/QUOTE

Dave did Bill also show you the ones in the other garage? the 51 commander starlite coupe, 53 C cab truck, 55 president, 57 golden hawk, 63 Avanti, 63 convert, 56 golden hawk. if not I have pictures of them also.
                              A '63 Avanti, a '63 convert and a '56 Golden Hawk? Three of my favorite cars! I assume he will want more than $15,000 for these though.
                              sigpic
                              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                              X