Looking for a 51 studebaker commander shop manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 51 studebaker commander shop manual

Does anyone carry the shop manuals for a 51 commander? I have been searching ebay and they are asking $40 plus shipping and I have yet to find any at any parts places. Are they reproduced or does anyone know of any floating around out there? So far I was lucky enough to snag up a Body parts and chassis parts manual from some fellow SDC members and I greatly appreciate that.

Studebaker International has them at $30. (plus shipping) #800420. it covers both the Commander and Champion. i have one - but only the one i use.

http://www.studebaker-intl.com/2013_catalog.html

Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Okay cool. Thanks again. I'll most likely go this route. better than ebay prices and atleast the moneys going to the south bend area.

Comment

FYI, I went looking on their website for the manuals last night and couldn't find them. I emailed and found out that the website's getting tweaked right now and Jim wasn't aware the manuals weren't on it. At least last night, so this may have been fixed by the time you look. If not, just contact them and ask for what you want. They are there.

Comment

Congratulations on getting the chassis parts manual and the body parts manuals as well. Lots of great information and illustrations of all the parts and how they fit together.
          RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
          4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
          5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Working...
          X