Just want to say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to say hello

And tell ya all I survived my summer off and should be returning to work soon.
    Then Ill be looking for another Studebaker.
    Ive just started lurking here the last few days and I got a tell Ya,it don't take long to get the"urge" again.

Theres an old Pan head down the road a guy wants 7900 for,and its probaly worth it,but I need a Studebaker worse(G)

I know you sold your truck,is the Hawk gone too? A decent Pan could be a money maker,but I guess a car or truck would be more practical.

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I know you sold your truck,is the Hawk gone too? A decent Pan could be a money maker,but I guess a car or truck would be more practical.

LaSalle,Il
      61Hawk
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Robert,

Any cruises on the bike where you could send us some pictures? I enjoyed the ones you posted in the past.

Gary

Comment

Robert,

Any cruises on the bike where you could send us some pictures? I enjoyed the ones you posted in the past.

Gary

Comment

Sold the Hawk last winter.

Yea,I got pics,spent a lot of time on some remote islands.
            Heres a few from Grand Manan,which I believe is an indian word for"What the f#@k are we living way out here for?"

Comment

Sold the Hawk last winter.

Yea,I got pics,spent a lot of time on some remote islands.
              Heres a few from Grand Manan,which I believe is an indian word for"What the f#@k are we living way out here for?"

Comment

Welcome back, Robert! I was wonderin' why we hadn't heard from you in awhile.

Those shots are pretty. There was a time I'd yearn to go there. Now I'm happy with your photos.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Welcome back, Robert! I was wonderin' why we hadn't heard from you in awhile.

Those shots are pretty. There was a time I'd yearn to go there. Now I'm happy with your photos.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah, Robert, welcome back!

I was wondering about you the other day, since I haven't seen any posts from you in months. Glad you had some fun this summer.

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
                    The Red-Headed Amazon
                    Deep in the heart of Texas

Paul Simpson
                    "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
                    The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Yeah, Robert, welcome back!

I was wondering about you the other day, since I haven't seen any posts from you in months. Glad you had some fun this summer.

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
                      The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
                      "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
                      The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Good to hear from you, Robert. Sorry I missed your phone call last week. I must have been out of the shack on an errand, and I failed to see that a message was recorded on my answering machine until it was too late to reach you.

Good luck in your job-seeking!

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Good to hear from you, Robert. Sorry I missed your phone call last week. I must have been out of the shack on an errand, and I failed to see that a message was recorded on my answering machine until it was too late to reach you.

Good luck in your job-seeking!

Comment

Ill be back on Tuesday,this time to Fort MacMurray.
                            One of my buddies who was also a shift engineer at the now defunct railcar plant is there,and he loves it.
                            He must,he just paid 500k for a mini-home!
                            But it does have a two car garage(G)

Comment

Ill be back on Tuesday,this time to Fort MacMurray.
                              One of my buddies who was also a shift engineer at the now defunct railcar plant is there,and he loves it.
                              He must,he just paid 500k for a mini-home!
                              But it does have a two car garage(G)

Comment

Working...
                              X