pay it forward part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pay it forward part III

OK, here's the deal. As you may recall I recommended a nice guy that sold me a windshield for my R2 Hawk and several of you have placed orders. Today I called to order two tinted vent windows for my 52 Starliner and while on the phone I walked him through the electrolytic rust removal system. When he insisted he wanted to send me the glass "no charge" for my help I of course objected but he insisted that was the only way I'd get the glass. Now Karma demands that I even out the Karma wheel since my intent in helping him was not to get free stuff. The first person that needs glass and orders from him, I'll send a check for $50.00. That's still less then what I'd have paid with shipping for my order, so it's a win-win deal for everyone. Please e-mail me if you need any glass right now and I'll hook you up. First e-mail gets the check. BTW, I working on him to buy a 53-54 coupe at some point and get back in the Studebaker hobby.

JDP/Maryland
    64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    64 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Hey, that's a great story. Yes, there are still folks like that.
    Here, in our local club, it's a common practice to give a fellow member a part that he needs at no charge. Sometimes it's a part and sometimes it's just a fellow member willing to help someone work on his car to make the process go a little easier.
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Hey, that's a great story. Yes, there are still folks like that.
      Here, in our local club, it's a common practice to give a fellow member a part that he needs at no charge. Sometimes it's a part and sometimes it's just a fellow member willing to help someone work on his car to make the process go a little easier.
      Rog

Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
      X