GT Hawk for Bonneville Build Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Hawk for Bonneville Build Info

Most of the folks on the Racing site know about this but it's been scattered all over. I got everything tied together on the web site www.rabidsnailracing.com . The blog wanders around a bit in story chapter by chapter in somewhat cronological order. The tech manual is short on story but has more tech details. Enjoy.
    Jim
    Often in error, never in doubt
    http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Definitely a good read!
    I look forward to regular installments.....
    Jeff

Originally posted by jlmccuan View Post
    Most of the folks on the Racing site know about this but it's been scattered all over. I got everything tied together on the web site www.rabidsnailracing.com . The blog wanders around a bit in story chapter by chapter in somewhat cronological order. The tech manual is short on story but has more tech details. Enjoy.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

It is indeed a good read. It is very exciting to see what you are doing with a Studebaker engine that is headed for land speed racing. Thanks.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Thanks for putting your info out there for us to enjoy. I've been lurking around on all the sites gathering info for the future, and appreciate all the posts of you regular guys. From time to time I put my 2 cents worth in, but I get more from you guys than I can give back. Best of luck getting the car done, hope you heal up ok. Bill.

Comment

Working...
        X