PDA

View Full Version : Headlamp assemblys needed

LarkTruck
03-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Looking for a NOS or good used pair of 1338670 headlamp assemblys for a 61 Lark with single headlamps.
Thanks.
Jim

rockne10
03-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Jim,
I don't have my catalogs here so don't know if '59, '60, '61 single lamp should interchange. Have you checked with Al Hall? Doubt he would have any NOS but what he has usually just needs cleaned and painted.

LarkTruck
03-27-2013, 06:03 AM
Jim,
I don't have my catalogs here so don't know if '59, '60, '61 single lamp should interchange. Have you checked with Al Hall? Doubt he would have any NOS but what he has usually just needs cleaned and painted.

Thanks Brad. The 59-60 Larks used the same h/l bucket as was used on many other single headlight Studes-trucks-C-K's- Avanti etc. However, the 59-60 Lark buckets attach to the inner air deflector, and the 61's attach to the grille panel, and use a different bezel. Aside from that, and the wiring difference, I don't know if they can be modified to fit?
Maybe someone who knows will chime in here. S.I. has the buckets, but I was hoping to find complete assemblies.
Bob Peterson, do you happen to have a decent used pair for a 61, or did they all go to China or Oz? :-)
Jim

63t-cab
03-27-2013, 07:17 AM
Hi Jim,would these be the same as a 57 Transtar ? I have a pair of those,actually I think I have a pair from a c/k also.all these are used of course.

Joe.
Thanks Brad. The 59-60 Larks used the same h/l bucket as was used on many other single headlight Studes-trucks-C-K's- Avanti etc. However, the 59-60 Lark buckets attach to the inner air deflector, and the 61's attach to the grille panel, and use a different bezel. Aside from that, and the wiring difference, I don't know if they can be modified to fit?
Maybe someone who knows will chime in here. S.I. has the buckets, but I was hoping to find complete assemblies.
Bob Peterson, do you happen to have a decent used pair for a 61, or did they all go to China or Oz? :-)
Jim

Lenny R2
03-27-2013, 08:54 AM
I have a pair of headlight buckets from a 62 Champ not sure if it would fit
they are used.

LarkTruck
03-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks Joe & Lenny,
I have a set from a parted out Avanti, will try those if 61's don't surface.
Jim