1963 Interior Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Interior Questions

I know this is a basic thing that has been brought up here 8,000 times, but I had the darndest time finding it through search. Please forgive me and/or be gentle with the wet noodle lashing I am sure to receive.

What were the interior options for 1963 Larks? I believe somewhere I saw a swatch board posted by someone (Bob Palma perhaps?) that had color combinations as well.

My seats have non-factory covers, my door panels are worn out at the bottom, my carpet has been dyed, and my dash has one of those awful PVC caps on it. Someday I'm going to have to get around to doing something in there! I'm not necessarily looking to go back to the factory build sheet specs, but I'd at least like to have a proper Stude interior. As much as I love the Chestnut door panels which give away the original factory interior color, if something else matches the paint scheme better, I'd probably go with that.

Thanks!
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Originally posted by JimC View Post
    What were the interior options for 1963 Larks? I believe somewhere I saw a swatch board posted by someone (Bob Palma perhaps?) that had color combinations as well.
    Yes, here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...light=chestnut

Craig

Comment

Working...
    X