Advice, Please-Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice, Please-Revisited

Gentlemen, I want to thank all of the people who gave me advice and help with my problem of shipping damaged trim. Hopefully it has all been straightened out. I am expecting it to be completly straightened out at the Studebaker International meet in June, when most of the damaged trimwill be replaced and hand-carried to the Intl meet at Colorado Springs. Am looking forward to the meet!! Bob Fish

Originally posted by feralcat0_0 View Post
    Gentlemen, I want to thank all of the people who gave me advice and help with my problem of shipping damaged trim. Hopefully it has all been straightened out. I am expecting it to be completly straightened out at the Studebaker International meet in June, when most of the damaged trimwill be replaced and hand-carried to the Intl meet at Colorado Springs. Am looking forward to the meet!! Bob Fish
    And THANK YOU Bob ...for getting back to all the people on the FORUM that helped with your problem.
    Often people who did the 'helping' here on the FORUM never hear those two nice words ..."THANK YOU!!!"

Comment

Working...
    X