Building 84 tour 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building 84 tour 2013

It looks like there will be a tour of the Studebaker Body Plant on Friday May 3,2013 during the Michiana Chapter spring meet. As of now there will be a presentation by Kevin Smith, the building owner at 10:00 am followed by the tours. At this time we are still in the planning stage and are having another meeting next week. We are in need of any help with the tour and especially locating any past employees that worked in the building or pictures or information that would add to it. This is about a one million square foot building and this is probably the last time it will be viewed in its unaltered state. As of now this will be limited to Studebaker Drivers Club members and we may have to put a maximum on attendees as they did with the administration building during the international meet. The South Bend Park Department has also offered to help as much as possible and we are trying to keep a donation to a minimum. Will keep all interested updated. Thanks, Tim Janowiak

I am working with Tim on this project. The tours are still in the planning stages but so far everything looks like a go to do the tours. If you have never been inside building #84, now is definately the time to do it. Either Tim or I will pass on more information as it becomes available.
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

I have never been inside and would like to do so. If I can get time of from work, I hope to be there.
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
        I have never been inside and would like to do so. If I can get time of from work, I hope to be there.
        Good picture.

Comment

Working...
        X