Teaser time!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser time!!!!!

A while back I posted that a friend of mine had a 64 2 door sedan he wanted to sell and a few people showed some interest in it but nothing happened so as of yesterday Nibbs53 and my grandson, and myself drove the 100 miles to where the car was and loaded it on the trailer to bring to the shop, here are a few of the early pictures, the owner needed the space in his shop for other projects like a Sunbeam tiger project so he wants me to sell the car and a lot of other parts he had collected for the car and some hawk parts left over from his past 58 Silver hawk that is now in Australia. This car is a part in some aspects engine and trans are gone dash is out front seat is gone, he was going to use buckets and make this a SBC high powered race car, that what he does is build engines. Since I am now part of this the price will change as to how complete the car will be when sold every thing is up for grabs at this time and more pictures will be taken when off the trailer, any one interest can get in touch with me by either PM or send me an e-mail at candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net or call me at 510-266-2522, thanks in advance....Bob

Note with the new photo bucket I am having trouble loading any pictures why can they not just leave well enough alone???
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

I'am trying again to see if I can post some pictures of the car.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Today the car was removed from the trailer and a Studebaker 44 rear end was installed, car was cleaned out and pictures taken, the owner did some fiberglass in the trunk area but so far I can not see why, I will be dropping the gas tank tomorrow and see what shows from under side, the floors look rather nice except the driver floor and the owner told me it needed work, after getting boxes of parts out of the car I could see this big metal plate bolted down took a picture of it and then removed it to see what it looked like under the plate, there as a large hole cut out but this is an easy fix with a patch panel since there is a lot of good floor left to weld with.

here is a picture of the good black dash that is for sale.

also a 4 speed set up, transmission, flywheel, bell housing, clutch plate and disk, transmission has shift rods but not the shift lever.

Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Working...
      X