PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Lark Wagon - Anyone know about it?

Chris Pile
03-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Not sure about the price on this Lark Wagon on the Pueblo CL - seems a little high to me, but maybe it could be flipped at the International Meet?

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3594717528.html

jimmijim8
03-12-2013, 05:09 AM
I don't think it is high but probably available for less. I kinda/sorta like it. cheers jimmijim

JRoberts
03-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Is that color "light silver met" alic or Rose Mist?

8E45E
03-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Is that color "light silver met" alic or Rose Mist?

It would be 'Silver Metallic'. Rose Mist is a 1963 color.

Craig

stude dude
03-12-2013, 11:20 AM
It would be 'Silver Metallic'. Rose Mist is a 1963 color.

Craig

Metallic Silver was the 1962 color name. Not that imaginative!

I discovered recently that this was the same color code as 1963's Silver Mist. So its quite a pinky silver but it looks fantastic when you get it right.

Chris.

GThawkwind
03-12-2013, 02:35 PM
every good salesman askes more than he actually wants for a car, he'd probably take as low as 2 for it, and I think that would be fair, look like a nice driver to me

Chris Pile
03-12-2013, 05:29 PM
I notice the dashpad is hanging down past the glove box, and it looks as though there has been some rust repair.
I suppose someone would have lay eyes on it for more info...

StudeRich
03-12-2013, 05:53 PM
I notice the dashpad is hanging down past the glove box, and it looks as though there has been some rust repair.
I suppose someone would have lay eyes on it for more info...

I THINK what is going on here is the dash Pad is not final installed, he mentions "New Dash".

I was trying hard to tell if this is actually the very Rare "Regal" '62 Wagon. It has the Black Faced Instruments & Speedo as a Regal should but I do not see any knee Pads on the lower dash or deep padded Radio surround, I remember them having Drip Rail Mouldings as well. This one does have the Stainless upper Tailgate Frame.

The '62's have so little OUTSIDE differences that it is sometimes pretty hard to tell from a Deluxe.
And this one has had it's Seat Upholstery replaced, so looking for "Regal" Material doesn't work. The "All Vinyl" Regal and Daytona/Cruiser ones cracked at the machine presses very badly and very early.