Muncie Dragway Studebaker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muncie Dragway Studebaker videos

I have video footage of all three studebakers at muncie. it is on my you tube page. for some reason chucks avanti isnt posted yet but it will pop up soon i am sure.
    anyway i had a great time i hope they try that again. I guess i was most impressed with the 58 ford 312 supercharged i saw him turn high 13's and for a 57 anything thats great. someone with a 57 golden hawk needs to match up with him.
    here is the web address:

Erin Hays
    "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
    RZRECTD
    1961 Hawk
    1962 Lark
    1963 Wagonaire

Erin, thanks for posting those videos. That is me in the orange Plymouth Road Runner against Ted's Lark, my car is listed as a Super Bee on your video.

Comment

Erin, thanks for posting those videos. That is me in the orange Plymouth Road Runner against Ted's Lark, my car is listed as a Super Bee on your video.

Comment

Sorry abou that Dave. you know once you have seen one mopor youve seen them all... I am just kidding i will edit that i think i can. you would think even though there were so many cars i would have got that right, but i was also told it is a hemi car, but i believe it is a 440 car correct? the first part of the video is off my camera thats why there is no sound and the second of my other camera that is sound capable neither are great but hey your car is on you tube. i am just hoping they give it another try. the first year is never very good for any small event. it can only grow..

Erin Hays
        RZRECTD
        1961 Hawk
        1962 Lark
        1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Sorry abou that Dave. you know once you have seen one mopor youve seen them all... I am just kidding i will edit that i think i can. you would think even though there were so many cars i would have got that right, but i was also told it is a hemi car, but i believe it is a 440 car correct? the first part of the video is off my camera thats why there is no sound and the second of my other camera that is sound capable neither are great but hey your car is on you tube. i am just hoping they give it another try. the first year is never very good for any small event. it can only grow..

Erin Hays
          RZRECTD
          1961 Hawk
          1962 Lark
          1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Erin, yes, my car is a 440 6 barrel, 4-speed, 4.10 Dana 60 rear axle. It's a heavy car at 3,800 pounds with me (155 pounds) in it. I'll check out the videos again.
            I'm hoping we try the race again also. We might actually have to rent the track and split the cost by the number of entries to guarantee the track owner a decent amount of income. I doubt he made much money on the event although he never needed the track lighting turned on. With a year to advertise another event, we should be able to pull it off.

Comment

Erin, yes, my car is a 440 6 barrel, 4-speed, 4.10 Dana 60 rear axle. It's a heavy car at 3,800 pounds with me (155 pounds) in it. I'll check out the videos again.
              I'm hoping we try the race again also. We might actually have to rent the track and split the cost by the number of entries to guarantee the track owner a decent amount of income. I doubt he made much money on the event although he never needed the track lighting turned on. With a year to advertise another event, we should be able to pull it off.

Comment

Now if it could be tied in with the Hot Rod drag week there would be plenty of participants and a whole new crowd of folks to impress.A side note...I owned a A12,orange in color for about 2 hours years ago.Bought it,went to a pay phone and called a guy looking for one.Between that and the '69 Daytona I sold I kiled any Karma in my life...lol
                Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Now if it could be tied in with the Hot Rod drag week there would be plenty of participants and a whole new crowd of folks to impress.A side note...I owned a A12,orange in color for about 2 hours years ago.Bought it,went to a pay phone and called a guy looking for one.Between that and the '69 Daytona I sold I kiled any Karma in my life...lol
                  Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

IT NEEDS PLANNED AND FLYER MADE TO GIVE OUT AT STANTON MICHIGAN.
                    WONDER WHAT THE PRICE WOULD BE TO RENT THE TRACK EVEN IF JUST 1 DAY ONLY.

Erin Hays
                    RZRECTD
                    1961 Hawk
                    1962 Lark
                    1963 Wagonaire

Comment

IT NEEDS PLANNED AND FLYER MADE TO GIVE OUT AT STANTON MICHIGAN.
                      WONDER WHAT THE PRICE WOULD BE TO RENT THE TRACK EVEN IF JUST 1 DAY ONLY.

Erin Hays
                      RZRECTD
                      1961 Hawk
                      1962 Lark
                      1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                      X