Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit

Does anybody out there make a Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit for a 62 Lark V8? The kit needs to resist ethonal. Thanks
    David G. Nittler

OH oh, another non-reader of "Turning Wheels"? Yes, all of us have them at:

http://studebakervendors.com

I guess I should mention that you do have to have an original Carter, either the glass bowl filter or the metel can with paper element, you must specify which and the elements are not included.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 02-23-2013, 10:00 AM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Try Then and Now at 447 Washington St., Weymouth, MA 02188, phone (781) 335-8860. They supply kits for carburetors and fuel pumps using ethanol resistant materials. You WILL have to provide them with the number stamped into your fuel pump so they can provide the correct kit. Ask for Lisa.
      Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
      '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
      '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
      '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Thanks one and all
        David G. Nittler

Comment

I bought my kit from Then and Now last year and the pump leaked oil. I sent it to Dave T. to fix and he said one of the seals was manufactured wrong and there are a lot of kits out there with this seal. He fixed it for me with the correct seal so I recommend either getting the kit from him or sending the pump to him for rebuild.

Comment

fuel pump rebuild kits

Originally posted by drnittler View Post
            Does anybody out there make a Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit for a 62 Lark V8? The kit needs to resist ethonal. Thanks
            Try Hal Houghton of Classic Preservation Coalition 3253 Albany Street Schenectady, NY 12304 (518) 374-5078 houghton@classicpreservation.com.
            The kit you need is FPK 159 I just rebuilt 6 fuel pumps with that kit number. You will need a hydraulic press to press the diaphram apart. Best of luck Dave British Colummbia

Comment

Working...
            X