ID:	1738096Click image for larger version

Name:	Studebaker buffed 003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1738097Click image for larger version

Name:	Studebaker buffed 006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1738098Hey guys just putting it out there to see if anyone might be interested in a trade. Daily driver 65 cruiser 283 auto factory air( never charged it so do not know if it works, although all there and hooked up and blower works). Paint looks good from 20 feet but has a lot of defects. Front seat has been recovered but not original back seat needs redone. Headliner in good shape, dash has a couple of cracks. Drivers side floor has a patch that should be replaced at some point. Runs great and straight with a very comfortable ride. Replaced both rear wheel cylinders and just replaced master cylinder(only week I have not driven it in last year and a half). Both bumpers appear to have been replaced or rechromed (look good). Needs some work and although it will probably never be a show car it is an good driver that is fun to drive. I would be interested in a trade for a stude truck. Not currently roadworthy would be allright if I can make it a driver fairly quickly and restore as I go. Let me know what you have or know of , Thanks Greg P.S. It looks a lot better in pictures than it actually is. That hurts to say but I try to be as honest as I can) As you probably already see the piece across between the taillights is not correct to this car, but thought it looked good!
    Last edited by Greg H; 02-20-2013, 01:22 PM.
Working...
X