1956 Studebaker Commercial with Golden Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 Studebaker Commercial with Golden Hawk

I don't recall seeing this one before. Nice Golden Hawk They pass a 54 4dr.

Some more 56 and a couple of 57 videos here.....
    Not mine
    Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
    Last edited by Bordeaux Daytona; 02-20-2013, 09:32 AM.

Another opportunity to see, "how they sat when they came from the factory", regarding ride height; the tires' positions in the wheel wells are good reference points.

Comment

Interesting in that the car is the second-series two-toning.

It must've been one the the very first commercials made with the second-series 2-tone, to be used during the 1956 model year. It sure wouldn't be of any use after the 1957s were introduced. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
        Interesting in that the car is the second-series two-toning.

It must've been one the the very first commercials made with the second-series 2-tone, to be used during the 1956 model year. It sure wouldn't be of any use after the 1957s were introduced. BP
        I agree Bob, esp after the hype about how much better the 57 was. In 56 they said the 56 was an amazing car, with record setting speed capability. In 57, when they compared the 56 to 57, the 56 suddenly became a slothful, nose heavy POS.

Comment

WOW

Comment

I thought it was going to start with a Colonal Sanders Fried Chicken commercial!

That is a neat commercial, I guess they did not get that like new '54 Land Cruiser in South Bend!
            After 2 years it would be returning to earth!
            Last edited by StudeRich; 02-21-2013, 02:36 PM.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I could swear that the Hawk pulled up in front of the Cleaver home!

Comment

Working...
              X