A Message From Your President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message From Your President

Studebaker's president, Sherwood Egbert, introduces the Studebaker line up; the Lark, the Wagonaire and the Avanti.

Does the paint on the front fender of the 1964 Cruiser seem off a shade?

"The Studie is a beauty"???? Did I really hear that jingle?? The paint seemed to be way off on the Cruiser. I guess that the Hawk wasn't part of the "Different by design" theme as there was not one to be found in the commercial.
    sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Yes, first time I heard a Studebaker called a Studie by the factory!

Comment

Originally posted by StudeMichael View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kww0lKx-xjE

Does the paint on the front fender of the 1964 Cruiser seem off a shade?
        Yep, BP brought it up here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ne-With-Egbert

Craig

Comment

The first time I heard that jingle was at the SNM museum. They had it playing in the background of a display and I thought it was so neat. I was wondering where it came from and later they had the commercials for sale on a dvd. I think they still have it and some others you can play near the drive inn upstairs. There's a tabletop control for a jukebox like the ones that used to be at diners.

Comment

While checking out this You tube I also had a chance to see a side show, the one on "Are Studebaker parts hard to find" first time I have seen it and nice to watch and extra nice when you know every one in it, nice job.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Here you go:

Comment

And here I was thinking you were running for a new SDC position, Michael.

Comment

Working...
                X