56 Skyhawk on AACA forum FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 Skyhawk on AACA forum FS

Selling all my extra cars that I was " going to get to someday " in order to finance the restoration of one I am keeping.

This is a Southern ( Mississippi ) 1956 Studebaker Sky Hawk 2 door hardtop - 289 v8, auto. Only spots of rust through are in the trunk, on the trunk lid lip and one small small hold ( looks like a drill bit hole ) by the drivers door - rest is very solid metal. The rust you see in the photos is surface rust from faded/paint/primer as the car was sitting outside for awhile.

The car starts, runs, yard drives.

I have lots of photos - email if you want more - now located in Naples FL

Asking $ 6500.00 or best offer - no trades

dross1958@comcast.net

Originally posted by Bryan Moran View Post
    http://forums.aaca.org/f119/1956-stu...or-345519.html

Selling all my extra cars that I was " going to get to someday " in order to finance the restoration of one I am keeping.

This is a Southern ( Mississippi ) 1956 Studebaker Sky Hawk 2 door hardtop - 289 v8, auto. Only spots of rust through are in the trunk, on the trunk lid lip and one small small hold ( looks like a drill bit hole ) by the drivers door - rest is very solid metal. The rust you see in the photos is surface rust from faded/paint/primer as the car was sitting outside for awhile.

The car starts, runs, yard drives.

I have lots of photos - email if you want more - now located in Naples FL

Asking $ 6500.00 or best offer - no trades

dross1958@comcast.net
    I believe that this '56 SkyHawk is an excellent candidate for restoration...and it's priced reasonably. It's hard to beat the looks of the SkyHawk...many think it's the best looking Hawk that Studebaker ever made.
    And with the factory improvements over the '55 models , (much better auto trans, and a 12V electrical system), It would ultimately be 'more' car than, say, the average stock '55 President Speedster would ever be.

Comment

It's on eBay right now, I think.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

yep:

Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

I ended up selling the one I had for much less than there asking price, and in a lot better shape also , it was offered here and on e-bay but only tire kickers, it went to New Zealand. even my 55 total rust free president hardtop is cheaper than that.

Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X