Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOK! Studebaker Photo Illustrations and more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOK! Studebaker Photo Illustrations and more...

Unique Studebaker photo art and more...

Several Studebaker and other vintage and racing
    creations at my website.

See them now at:

http://edooleydesign.com
    Last edited by galway; 02-17-2013, 07:10 AM.

Beautiful work, Ed.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

To: galway,-------This is REALLY beautiful and very interesting material....I'd like to propose that You do Your magic on Paul Russo's 'NOVI VESPA SPL.' of 1956!

Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated! Are you a roadster fan? I always work from my own photos at least for the main subject. I do not know the location of the original Novi Vespa. A guy (Gary) something builds recreation roadsters and I think there are about 3 out there of the Novi Vespa. I believe he built one for Brock Yates with a Maserati engine. Car later sold. If not mistaken I have a couple on track photos of that car driven by Jim Hurtubise son from about 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by galway View Post
            Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated! Are you a roadster fan? I always work from my own photos at least for the main subject. I do not know the location of the original Novi Vespa. A guy (Gary) something builds recreation roadsters and I think there are about 3 out there of the Novi Vespa. I believe he built one for Brock Yates with a Maserati engine. Car later sold. If not mistaken I have a couple on track photos of that car driven by Jim Hurtubise son from about 3 years ago.
            ROADSTERS FOREVER!!... I believe that the original car (#29) of 1956 is in the Speedway museum at Talladega, Alabama.....But the body was highly modified by the Granatellis in 1961....Really (In My opinion) taking
            away from the original good look it had in '56-'57.

Comment

I was doing some reading in one of my yearbooks and found that the 1956 Novi that Russo drove became the STP Spl. driven my Art Malone in 1963. So yes, that was highly modified especially from appearance. I wonder if that is why they kept the tail fin, albeit it was totally changed too. This may also be the car that was later sent to Daytona for the speed marks with a hemi engine. Have to look that up too but I remember it had a sort of mid mounted wing about waist high added but that is another story.

Comment

Awesome work. You should be very proud.
                Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
                Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Very nice work that you do !
                  sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Thank you for the comments. Much appreciated... and remember, prints can be purchased if you are so inclined.

Comment

I love your work. What is the size of the print available for the 32 Indy Studebaker racer?
                      sigpic
                      JohnP, driving & reviving
                      60 Lark & 58 Scotsman 4dr

Comment

Hello John. You can order that print directly from my website. It is available in various sizes and prices and paper types that are shown. I have two sources for printers, one locally and another that handles most on the website. You can order it online. That print is available in various sizes from about 6.5x10 to 26.75x40. The actual or original size of most of these pieces is 24x36.
                        I recommend choosing a semi matte in your ordering choices for the paper type.

Comment

Working...
                        X