York Bound Rare Avanti Items - Arriving Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York Bound Rare Avanti Items - Arriving Thursday

Have decided to cull the collection down a bit. Will be offering some extremely RARE Avanti items for sale at York. Additionally will be selling and signing my two AVANTI books. Break your piggybank and stop by take a peek buy or just chat.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
    John Hull

Please advise what "rare" parts you are selling. Some of us know a few who are going and we might be interested in having them pick a part or two up.

Comment

Sorry no parts I am talking about literature memrobilia etc. Again no parts.
      John Hull

Comment

Can you give us a hint for those of us not going to York....some of us have a life..
        63 Avanti R1 2788
        1914 Stutz Bearcat
        (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I am not making the trip either but interested in the items.
          Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
          Fort Worth, TX

Comment

JB I don't know what having a life has to do with it. I thought I had one too. A partial list will be available Tuesday of next week. Send me an email if your still interested. avantifromct@aol.com
            John Hull

Comment

John...
              Don't take it personally...It's just that I can't fly across the country to attend a swap meet.

I need to write an Avanti book so I have an excuse (and tax writeoff) to attend such events.
              Last edited by JBOYLE; 02-15-2013, 10:33 AM.
              63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I notice your sign on pic is a dog. I advise let sleeping dog lie. I don't know what your issue is with me but enough and don't bother sending for the list. Jealousy is a vicious companion.
                John Hull

Comment

Again, please don't look for offense where really none was intended.

The extent of any jealousy I may have is that you're a lucky guy to be able to do such things.
                  Really...that's all I meant.
                  BTW: I have one of your books...and am a member of the AOAI, the club you were the president of. But if you really don't want my money, I don't have to buy your new book.

PM if you want to discuss this.
                  Last edited by JBOYLE; 02-15-2013, 04:45 PM.
                  63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Sorry for no list as one collector bought 95% of what I had for sale. Am digging more goodies out don't know if I will have time to do a list but will have some things at York. Thanks for your patience.
                    John Hull

Comment

Originally posted by Avantict View Post
                      Sorry for no list as one collector bought 95% of what I had for sale. Am digging more goodies out don't know if I will have time to do a list but will have some things at York. Thanks for your patience.
                      ATTABOY John, no use mailing my bird-dog fee check, :-) see ya in York!
                      Jim
                      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

A no-show, looks like I'm not even gonna get a cup of coffee out of this deal :-(
                        JS
                        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
                          A no-show, looks like I'm not even gonna get a cup of coffee out of this deal :-(
                          JS
                          John previously posted on another thread/topic that it turns out that he will not be going to York this year.
                          Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                          X