X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow: Scotsman P/U with a 245 Six

Pretty rare:

Looks nice, too, with a "convenient" load of snow. BP
    Last edited by BobPalma; 02-14-2013, 01:10 PM.
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

I have seen one before it was North of Los Angeles, a '58 or '59 Scotsman with a Long Bed, 4 Speed and optional 245 Engine, quite rare. No Deluxe grille package though.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Woops, another Group 24F (Wrong) Battery, and Oh MY Gosh...NO HOLD DOWN!

It is amazing how many '47 to '54 Stude. Cars and all "C" Cab Trucks with the (Wrong) Ford or Ford repro Clutch and Brake Pedals, no one ever went to a Stude. Dealer for their Studebaker, Ford, Dodge Pedals!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Aw, Pedal Pushers..........that's what those Ford dealers were......and the buyers with stick shifts as well. {:= )
        That truck looks like a good way out of the cold ..... ..... for the adventurous.
        JimsLeadCommander

Comment

Another '59 Scotty

This '59 Scotsman with the Deluxe Grill package was at the Pacific Can-Am Zone Meet in Portland, Oregon in 2008. This truck had the Commander 6 engine with a 4 spd. stick as I recall. IIRC the owner lived in Vancouver, Wa.

Click image for larger version

Name:	59 Dlx Scotsman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	1679065
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

I have owned two 1959 Scotsman pickups, both with the DeLuxe Grille Package.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

.....could be wrong, but.....looks like a "quickie" paint job for eBay.....

Comment

Working...
              X