Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine a Stude frame or engine or suspension pieces that nothing could sully!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine a Stude frame or engine or suspension pieces that nothing could sully!

Since I don't cover the fractured forums here, I can't be sure this stuff hasn't been mentioned here before. If it has, well, so what? It's new to me and the very first thing that came to mind was the underside of a Studebaker.

Ultra-Ever Dry is a superhydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will completely repel almost any liquid. Ultra-Ever Dry uses propr...
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Wow,

That stuff is impressive. Bet it would make cleaning the underside of a car infinitely easier.
    Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
    Kenmore, Washington
    hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
    '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
    '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
    '69 Pontiac Firebird
    (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Comment

That is amazing!!! If the stuff wasn't so expensive in large quantities, I would want to paint my entire house with it

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I seriously don't mind if these guys get rich!!!

Comment

The comments on the video page are great!
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post

That is amazing!!! If the stuff wasn't so expensive in large quantities, I would want to paint my entire house with it
            My first thought after the demonstration was how will it last outdoors. A check of the website says that it has reasonable staying power as long as abrasion is kept to a minimum. So I'll second this motion.

Bob

Comment

Wonder if it would work inside an engine block?

Comment

My poor old buddy used to claim he invented Teflon-never made a dime on it though,because he couldn't get it to stick to anything. So how does this stuff stay on whatever it's applied to?
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

check this out - funny and amazing test on cell phone

A home test of Ultra Ever Dry. We included credits on the product at the end, but the guys doing this didn't inform us about it until they sent us this video...
                  Dave Hugo
                  Wellford, SC
                  1940 Champion
                  1950 Champion Coupe
                  1955 President Coupe
                  1963 Lark Custom 2 Door V8

Comment

That would be great on my hands.

Comment

I've heard about something similar, applied to the inside of catsup bottles....

Comment

Man, I could see this stuff having applications all over the oil patch. They could coat rigs with it, and the roughnecks wouldn't have to scrub. Then they'd probably have to buy video games to keep 'em occupied.
                        Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

If this stuff was sprayed on buildings, fences and boxcars - taggers would be without "canvas" on which to claim their territory.
                          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Here in California, freeway "sound walls" are coated with a kind of epoxy paint that is a self-solvent. When the wall gets tagged, CalTrans comes around and sprays it with more coating; the old stuff that contains the graffiti dissolves and runs off and is replaced by the new coating

This would be better, though!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I wonder how this product holds up under high temps?

Comment

Working...
                              X