need a v8 exhaust manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a v8 exhaust manifold

just wanted to check to see if anyone has one laying around but i need a v8 exhaust manifold for a driver's side (left) on a 62 studebaker lark. Send pm or post if you got something, how much and to ship to 30068 zip code. Thx in advance.

I have some and will be passing thru Atlanta on the way to Savannah week after next. Not sure how far off the track Marietta is. Not sure on price. Whatever is fair is ok with me.
    Jim
    Often in error, never in doubt
    http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

If you go through Asheville down to my place you won't be going through Atlanta, unless you were real lost...

Betcha Jerry Forrester has an extra exhaust manifold over in Douglasville, Ga...

Originally posted by jlmccuan View Post
      I have some and will be passing thru Atlanta on the way to Savannah week after next. Not sure how far off the track Marietta is. Not sure on price. Whatever is fair is ok with me.
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
        If you go through Asheville down to my place you won't be going through Atlanta, unless you were real lost...

Betcha Jerry Forrester has an extra exhaust manifold over in Douglasville, Ga...
        yeah I don't think you'll be swinging that far west. Jerry runs a chrome refinishing place right? anyone know how i can get in touch with him?

Comment

I 've got one you're welcome to NC, but I live off of I85, northeast of Atlanta.

Dan Miller
          Auburn, GA

Comment

im sure i can find my way! are you near braselton?

Comment

Originally posted by sven View Post
              yeah I don't think you'll be swinging that far west. Jerry runs a chrome refinishing place right? anyone know how i can get in touch with him?
              Forrester's Chrome For-Street
              (770) 949-8942
              3990 Bankhead Hwy,Douglasville,GA30134
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

thx, got that # years ago and forgot to save. I use to be on the old forum. Like this new one better. gonna try to hook up with roadracelark but I may try Jerry too. Thx guys

Comment

Working...
                X