PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Driving Their Stude To The York Swap Meet This Month ?

JoeHall
02-06-2013, 08:37 PM
If I can make it, of course it will be in a Stude. Just wondering if anyone else plans on driving their Studes there ?
Joe

rockne10
02-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Hope to, of course. Always depends on how much I have to deliver or pick up and whether I ride with someone or they ride with me.

Remember: Forum group photo in front of Old Main, 11:30 Saturday.

62champ
02-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Would love to drive the truck - but mother-nature is the one thing that will make it a yes or no...

stude1964
02-07-2013, 01:12 PM
I plan on driving my '81 Avanti to sell at York. I've usually driven a Stude to York in the past. Last yesr I sold my '64 Cruiser there. Let's hope for good weather. Rob in PA.

jimmijim8
02-07-2013, 02:56 PM
I may be driving some Stude parts back to Alabama in my S 10. cheers jimmijim

raprice
02-08-2013, 09:19 AM
I plan to be there, but not in my Stude.
Rog

GTCruiser
02-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Plan to drive the '63 Champ at least one day. Maybe the '65 Cruiser to sell it too.

acolds
02-08-2013, 04:05 PM
My brother and mI will be there but not in Studebakers as they are too old and valued by us. The salt covered roads that Pa is famous for in winter is hard on new car realy bad for retored collector cars

george o
02-08-2013, 09:25 PM
I plan on having one of my pick ups there , but will trailer it from va and drive it around York and to the truck farmers dinner.

Take care

George o

DieselJim
02-08-2013, 09:44 PM
I plan on having one of my pick ups there , but will trailer it from va and drive it around York and to the truck farmers dinner.

Take care

George o

Are you going to use the Diesel as the tow vehicle?

george o
02-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Wether will make that decision. Really hope too jim!

Take care

George o

larkregal62
02-09-2013, 07:40 AM
There will be a whole new parking arrangement at York this year for Studebakers only! A corral will be securely marked off, and manned by Keystone members, for both For sale Studebakers and display only, This will be a joint area with for sale cars having a sign provided by Keystone indicating "For Sale", provided after the appropiate fee has been paid. There will be a charge for all for sale vehicles in this area. We are charging this year to help offset rising costs since the swap meet is to be a cost nuetral event. This has not been the case for several years and it is feared that it may have to be severely modified or even discontinued if some changes are not made. There will also be an inside display and sales area. Outside Studebaker display parking is free. Charges for other situations are noted on our website under Event rates and under Studebaker parking. Please check these out in advance so there are no surprises or misunderstandings at the meet. These are somewhat different from last year, so check at www.sdckeystoneregion.com and call the appropiate people if you have questions before the show. There will also be no tow vehicles permitted in the parking area if your for sale vehicle is on a trailer. This is due to limited space. General parking will be further from the buildings than Studebaker only parking.