Thanks,

Barry Leppan
Burlington, Ont. Canada
64 Daytona HT 5-spd
64 GT Hawk R-1/AC/4-spd

go-studebaker
09-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Hi Barry,
I am sure I have a NOS set of those side grill inserts for a 64 GT in the pile somewhere at home. I have my hand on them a few months back. There is also a centre consol for powershift at home. They are cut different to mate with the Pshift tower.

I used to live in Toronto from 1990 to 1993 and had a great time there belting around in my Studebakers at the time. I had a 58 Packard Hawk nick named the Chick Magnet and a 62 R2 Avanti. The Avanti is also now in the UK and was at our place a few weeks ago with its UK owner. It was the car I used when starting the courting of my wife in 1993 before I moved home to OZ.

Email me back and we can talk

Regards
Greg Diffen

Greg Diffen
Australian Stude nut living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 Dutch delivered
1937 Dicator sedan. Australian Body by TJ Richards
1939 Packard Seven Passenger monster UK delivered
1939 Commander Swiss Cabriolet by Lagenthal
1988 Avanti Convertible

go-studebaker
09-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Hi Barry,
I am sure I have a NOS set of those side grill inserts for a 64 GT in the pile somewhere at home. I have my hand on them a few months back. There is also a centre consol for powershift at home. They are cut different to mate with the Pshift tower.

I used to live in Toronto from 1990 to 1993 and had a great time there belting around in my Studebakers at the time. I had a 58 Packard Hawk nick named the Chick Magnet and a 62 R2 Avanti. The Avanti is also now in the UK and was at our place a few weeks ago with its UK owner. It was the car I used when starting the courting of my wife in 1993 before I moved home to OZ.

Email me back and we can talk

Regards
Greg Diffen

Greg Diffen
Australian Stude nut living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 Dutch delivered
1937 Dicator sedan. Australian Body by TJ Richards
1939 Packard Seven Passenger monster UK delivered
1939 Commander Swiss Cabriolet by Lagenthal
1988 Avanti Convertible