Took 'em out and played with 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took 'em out and played with 'em

My car has been sitting under cover for a couple of months and I just had the fuel pump replaced in the truck. I moved them both out of the driveway, polished them up and took each one out for a nice long spin.

I walk to work so, other than going to church on Sundays and Studebaker meets, they haven't been getting much excercise lately.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM 054.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	1737953 Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM 074.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1737954
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

[QUOTE=Sdude;713998]My car has been sitting under cover for a couple of months and I just had the fuel pump replaced in the truck. I moved them both out of the driveway, polished them up and took each one out for a nice long spin.

I walk to work so, other than going to church on Sundays and Studebaker meets, they haven't been getting much excercise lately.
    Walk to work.......good idea! (if practical)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM 054.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	1737953 Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM 074.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1737954[/QUOT

Comment

Glad you got them out for some exercise. Hopefully you got some smiles and waves! I am looking forward to getting our red one back from the Museum.
      Pat Dilling
      Olivehurst, CA
      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

We also had a mild Friday and Saturday and was going to get my red 66 out but noticed the State of Iowa had started treating the highways with a deicer for the forcasted rain/ice mix we are now recieving here today, which also means I will be missing the BigSix Riverbend meeting today on Moline Ill.
        Tom
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X