By Request (fixed): John Clements Engine Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Request (fixed): John Clements Engine Photos

Moderator John Clements sent these photos of the engine he's working on and asked that they be posted to the Forum, so here they are.

('Gotta stay on a new Moderator's good side, you know...)

John: If you want to make any comments about any of the images, just post a follow-up to this OP. BP
    Last edited by BobPalma; 01-25-2013, 06:02 PM.
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

nothing showing up here, Bob. "moved or deleted image"...
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Works for me. Looks like a late 62 full flow engine?
      Rob

Comment

What photos?

Comment

Boxes with X's in them. When I right click and select show pictures nothing happens.

Charlie D.

Comment

Nothing but red X's here also.
            I wonder what brouser it takes to open these I have Windows 7 and the latest Internet Explorer and it usually works on all the Forum Pics. Maybe I should try Firefox?

Update: OK, I went over to Firefox and did not even get the red X'd boxes, absolutely no Pics at all!

I wonder iBob f you are loading these from your computer or a internet URL?

Either way it SHOULD have worked.
            Last edited by StudeRich; 01-25-2013, 06:00 PM.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Oops: Sorry, guys: I know what happened. I deleted them from my Photobucket account after posting.

I'll go back and transfer them from my personal file back to to Photobucket and then leave them in Photobucket after reposting.

Didn't know that would happen. Come back in 20 minutes and they'll be back up. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post

Moderator John Clements sent these photos of the engine he's working on and asked that they be posted to the Forum, so here they are.
                ('Gotta stay on a new Moderator's good side, you know...)
                BP[/B]
                None of your pictures are showing up here either!!!
                Well so much for that thought BP, appears those new Moderators found that big red "DELETE" key already!!!

Comment

Now you have to reload the the new ones to the Forum.
                  StudeRich
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Back up, all. Sorry. (Geeze, 'way to get off to a good start with the new Moderator, eh?) BP

Comment

Looks nice, Bob. What's it slated to go into?
                      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
                        Looks nice, Bob. What's it slated to go into?
                        It's not mine, Bob. It belongs to John Clements. John doesn't know how to post photos, so he sent them to me and asked that I post them on his behalf.

Hopefully, he'll weigh in shortly from the other side of the globe and answer questions.

(BTW; thanks: the word macaw was an answer today's crossword puzzle and I knew what it was! BP

Comment

Pictures here but a little blurry
                          Candbstudebakers
                          Castro Valley,
                          California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                            Pictures here but a little blurry
                            That's what John sent, Bob; I even doctored 'em up as best I could. Only the first one is really blurred; others not too bad. BP

Comment

OK you got me Bob, 1557502??? That is either a very rare pair of heads or a one off (or 2) year.

Most '55 to '64's are 537555 or 1557570 and a very few more.
                              Maybe these are the transition between '55 to '60 and '63-'64 Car, also not Truck or Avanti, possibly from a '61 or '62 and quite unusual.
                              StudeRich
                              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                              X