'58 GH in 1/24/13 OCW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '58 GH in 1/24/13 OCW

Joe Parsons' excellent 1958 Golden Hawk has a three page, including four pictures, article plus a color cover picture in the January 24, 2013 issue of "Old Cars Weekly".
    Last edited by studegary; 01-16-2013, 10:32 AM. Reason: changed 's to s'
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Joe has to have one of the most photogenic Golden Hawks on the planet! Cool Beans! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That same (1/24) issue of OCW has an article covering Fed Fox's article in TW of the 1965 Wagonaire camper.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
        That same (1/24) issue of OCW has an article covering Fed Fox's article in TW of the 1965 Wagonaire camper.
        Wasn't,t Joe the person who started the 58 GH registry. I remember a number of years ago getting a letter asking about mine and never got the results of how many where left, etc. I found one for 57' s.

Comment

The wait is over: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=PARSONS

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X