Pete Magal's 1960 lark I would like to sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Magal's 1960 lark I would like to sell

I have a 1960 Stude Lark I would like to sell. It was the last car Pete Magel ( the Maggot race car builder) was working on before he became ill. The car is super straight and very solid with many rebuilt parts including the motor which was rebuilt by Pete. There are reciepts and other paperwork included. The body/floors are in super shape. The motor frame inner panels etc. have all been painted. I was told the motor ran 10 years ago. It has rebuilt started, gen, new exhaust, tires were new. It looks as if he was building it back to stock but shows signs of racing tricks ( he raced in the stock class). I think it is missing one front inner fender, all the glass and interior. It does have all or most of the bright work. The car was being done right and would be a super parts car if your rebuilding a Lark. I have no clue of the value and taking offers. I can deliver it for a fee. Any idea with the value would be helpful. I have no title or Registration card so it is being sold as so. I will try to post pictures but you can PM your email and I will send you some when I take more. If you have a rusted hull this will save you a ton of work and money. I will not part out, being sold as it sits, I have no plans for the car and need the room. I will offer it here first before on put it on the bay.Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3569.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	1737841Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3568.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	1737842
    Last edited by the maggot; 01-09-2013, 11:07 AM.

Is there a thread on here to list cars and parts for sale???????

Comment

Originally posted by the maggot View Post
      Is there a thread on here to list cars and parts for sale???????
      Go to www. STUDEBAKERSWAP.com
      JS
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
      X