Government of Canada recognizes Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government of Canada recognizes Studebaker

Mike Filey, a noted Canadian author and historian, brought to my attention yesterday a great link to the Government of Canada website which portrays Studebaker's history in Canada. Forum members can access the site as follows:
    http://epe.lac-bac.gc.ca/003/008/099...studebaker/htm.
    When the site comes up you'll see a disclaimer which will re-direct you within 15 seconds, wityh an option to continue direct to the document. Enjoy.
    Stu Chapman

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
    Mike Filey, a noted Canadian author and historian, brought to my attention yesterday a great link to the Government of Canada website which portrays Studebaker's history in Canada. Forum members can access the site as follows:
    http://epe.lac-bac.gc.ca/003/008/099...studebaker/htm.
    When the site comes up you'll see a disclaimer which will re-direct you within 15 seconds, wityh an option to continue direct to the document. Enjoy.
    Stu Chapman
    Sorry everyone...it appears the link is not going to work. I'll try and figure it out and let you know.
    Stu Chapman

Comment

Try typing this in...

Stu Chapman

Comment

Thanks, Stu. Always interesting to get a little more information. What's the update on the demise of the plant?
        sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
        1950 Champion Convertible
        1950 Champion 4Dr
        1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
        1957 Thunderbird

Comment

Originally posted by thunderations View Post
          Thanks, Stu. Always interesting to get a little more information. What's the update on the demise of the plant?
          The interior is pretty well gone; most walls still standing.
          Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
          X