PDA

View Full Version : Oh, what a tangled web we weave....

BobPalma
12-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Will these people ever learn?

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss155/BobPalma/durhamduesbcase_zps29bbc9ab.jpg

OK, probably not: P. T. Barnum was right. :cool: BP

rockne10
12-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Tim don't look happy.

63 R2 Hawk
12-29-2012, 10:05 PM
I used to go to the Kruse Bros auctions back in the '70s. They were famous for shill bidding, it was so obvious you could see what was going on; but you're right, some people never learn.... more money than common sense, I guess.

BobPalma
12-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Tim don't look happy.

'Prolly not, Brad: That's an IndyGo Indianapolis Public City Bus in the background, likely the only transportation he'll be able to afford when he gets out of jail...and he had an extensive, exotic car collection that was disposed of as part of his legal procedings! :eek: BP

DEEPNHOCK
12-30-2012, 08:10 AM
He owes 202 million and they are trying to get 1 million he owes to them?
Fat chance.....

Does this remind you of other auctions, where the hype to get on TV makes financial prudence take a hike?
Amazing......
The greed is amazing.....

bezhawk
12-30-2012, 11:08 AM
He looks like grumpy cat on facebook....reminds me of the Mike Kelly case. Greed unchecked.

Bob Bryant
12-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Dean Kruse recently was sentenced to 23 months probation on charges filed against him in PA. Dale Lyons is probably the deceased father of the Don Lyons mentioned in the case. Dale had a very nice collection of Packards and used some of the later models for daily drivers. He was very generous in helping the community of Dowagiac and Southwestern Michigan College.

I used to go to the Kruse Bros auctions back in the '70s. They were famous for shill bidding, it was so obvious you could see what was going on; but you're right, some people never learn.... more money than common sense, I guess.

rusty65
12-30-2012, 09:29 PM
"Fair Finance Company"..........YEAHRIGHT!!

JRoberts
12-31-2012, 06:49 AM
Nope, Bob, they will never learn...... It really takes shows some lack of reality to look that PO'd after you have tried to mess over so many people. It like he got caught doing nothing wrong. Like I said these folks will never learn and therefore we must.