PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Hoo: Great PBW coverage in Feb 13 Hemmings Muscle Machines

BobPalma
12-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Check it out, with pictures:

http://racingstudebakers.com/foo/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2758

Like General Electric used to be, "Progress is Our Most Important Product." :!: BP

sals54
12-29-2012, 12:48 PM
The only way to make that story better is to beat that stinkin' Buick. Those Buicks are fast. Theres an ongoing fight between those GSXs and the Hemi powered Dodges of the same era. The Dodge guys just can't get over the fact that the Buicks are faster.

Nox
12-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Well sals54, I remember Hemi Dodge's & Plymouth's outrunning Buick GSX's but maby my memory is bad... yes, probably.

& isn't it a small-block going up against a big-block?

sals54
12-30-2012, 12:33 AM
In pure stock form, the Buicks outrun the Hemis. I'm not saying the Hemis don't have more potential, cuz they do. If not, Buicks would be powering the pro cars instead of hemis.

COMMANDERPINK1
12-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Is this magazine on the newsstands or is it only hitting your mailbox at this time?
Tom

BobPalma
12-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Is this magazine on the newsstands or is it only hitting your mailbox at this time?
Tom

Subscribers have it now, Tom. I'm sure it will be at places like Barnes & Noble and such before January 7th. At the most, it's been my observation that subscribers are lucky to get their magazines a week before they appear on the newsstands, if that much. Sometimes, I'll get mine only a couole days before I see them on newsstands.

This particular issue has a bright yellow 1970 Ford Torino fastback on the cover. :) BP