Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo-Hoo: Great PBW coverage in Feb 13 Hemmings Muscle Machines

Check it out, with pictures:

Like General Electric used to be, "Progress is Our Most Important Product." BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

The only way to make that story better is to beat that stinkin' Buick. Those Buicks are fast. Theres an ongoing fight between those GSXs and the Hemi powered Dodges of the same era. The Dodge guys just can't get over the fact that the Buicks are faster.
    sals54

Comment

Well sals54, I remember Hemi Dodge's & Plymouth's outrunning Buick GSX's but maby my memory is bad... yes, probably.

& isn't it a small-block going up against a big-block?

Comment

In pure stock form, the Buicks outrun the Hemis. I'm not saying the Hemis don't have more potential, cuz they do. If not, Buicks would be powering the pro cars instead of hemis.
        sals54

Comment

Is this magazine on the newsstands or is it only hitting your mailbox at this time?
          Tom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by COMMANDERPINK1 View Post
            Is this magazine on the newsstands or is it only hitting your mailbox at this time?
            Tom
            Subscribers have it now, Tom. I'm sure it will be at places like Barnes & Noble and such before January 7th. At the most, it's been my observation that subscribers are lucky to get their magazines a week before they appear on the newsstands, if that much. Sometimes, I'll get mine only a couole days before I see them on newsstands.

This particular issue has a bright yellow 1970 Ford Torino fastback on the cover. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
            X