Address for Leonard Shepherd Jr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address for Leonard Shepherd Jr?

Does anyone have a current address for Virginia SDCer Leonard Shepherd Jr? I sent him a Christmas Card at Courthouse Road in Blackstone VA, the last address I had for him and the one that "worked" last year, but it came back undeliverable this year. I PMd Frank Drumheller in the area but haven't heard back, so he may also be indisposed.

I know Leonard is kind of out of the loop due to his stroke, but I'd still like to get a card to him. He is fondly remembered every time I see my 1964 Daytona Convertible, and he's a doggone nice guy whose contributions I know are missed by all on the SDC Forum.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

If we do come up with an address, I'd like it too.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Bob,

Prior to my most recent move I had both Leonard's and his son Wesley's addresses, but I think they are buried in a box. I suspect your best bet would be to contact Jim Jett of the Central Virginia Chapter. Rather than post his e-mail here, you can use the "Contact Us" button on the chapter homepage to reach him. If you do get his address, please PM me as I have something to send him.

Local car club in Central VA for Studebaker enthusiasts.

Comment

Thanks, Gary: PM sent to Jim through the chapter website, as you suggested. 'Will forward when I receive it.

Bob K: I'll also pass it on to you when it arrives. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I never met Leonard, but I really enjoyed his posts on the forum. I always wanted to see his 52 and compare notes.
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

Franks email is down. Might could reach him thou the truck page if you do not already have Leonard's info

Take care

George o

Comment

Originally posted by george o View Post
              Franks email is down. Might could reach him thou the truck page if you do not already have Leonard's info. Take care. George o
              Thanks, George. I took Gary Hearn's suggestion and e-mailed Jim Jett. He furnished a slightly different (by one digit) address than the one I had, so I remailed the card. If it doesn't come back, I'll assume it was delivered and will supply that address for Leonard via PM for anyone who requests it.

(But I'd better wait a week before arriving at that conclusion!) BP

Comment

Working...
              X